Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Ajatshtru

Well ! Ajatshatru might be a mythological figure; but it connotes equanimity as well as a stoic personality ,which is hardly swept away by ups and downs of life and world. Well that precisely would be my endeavour in days to come.
I suppose objective conditions are quite right for an Ajatshtruian attitude and life style. With hostility towards none and celebrating a space for justice and calm as well as concern , commitment and compassion for all is afterall not a very bad idea. So let me start this journey towards "Ajatshtruism"

1 comment:

  1. Take my best wishes for this beautiful journey. Also accept my thanks for executing this idea of giving words to all your reflections in such a quick manner. Wish you all the best for a grand success and readership of this blog.

    ReplyDelete